Friday, August 26, 2005

Golfing

Bec:
Yesterday me and the kids went back to the Fort to ride the trails. We are hoping to do the green trail after a couple more times on the yellow. Then we went to beach. Later Cole went golfing with Alan and Norm. As you can see it was a close game. Cole slept well.

Cole:
At the beach I tried to catch minoes. I caught six. I let one go because it was really small. I left the other five with Mom and Jenée. They named them all. There's a big one that you can pet. We're going to see if our fish Luke will do anything to the other fish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is Luke getting along with the minnow? Hopefully they don't eat him!

Anonymous said...

Can you say 'Tiger' Schneider? someone will have to pick between football and golf......