Friday, August 05, 2005

Hello

Bec. writing:
Welcome to our little family blog. My hope is that the family will take turns writing. My guess is that I am going to do most of it. The contents will probably be pretty boring to anybody outside of the family. O well.

Today the kids and I went to the Y to work out. Cole watched a movie in the kids spot. Jenée and I hit the treadmills. She kept moving while I stopped to talk to people. Hey there were important things to be discussed!

Jenée:
Yes. So many important things to talk about. My legs hurt from the Elliptical Trainer. Boo hoo. Only two weeks and two days until school starts. We don't find out who our teachers are until the first day of school. Nothing else to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo sorry you have to walk all that way to school Jenee. I enjoyed your page. Billy was complaining this week because he had to walk around Mackinac Island with a broken leg. Oh well, that's what he gets for breaking it. I guess Billy was supposed to work at the Desmond Tutu thing, but we didn't find out until after vacation. Oh well, I guess you got seated without him. Billy and Kate find out their teachers on Thursday and John has Mrs Kuenzal for 3rd Grade. The same as Kate and Ellen had for 3rd grade. Good luck with the teacher thing.