Cole had his soccer game this morning. They won 10 -2. Alan and I began cheering for the other team when it was 4-0. Cole scored 1. Two of his friends got hat tricks. Even though it was a lop-sided game, they played really well together.
On the way home we noticed that Magoo's is getting a make over. It is being painted pink. I wondered out loud to Alan what type of estblishment was going in there. The only pink businesses that I have seen have been seedy. Cole said "I hope they are not putting in a Hello Kitty store!" Funny. I was thinking the same thing.
Alan and I went out on a date lastnight. We went to a piano bar in Kalamazoo. We had a great time. There were two pianist playing at the same time. Wow, were they ever talented. They could play anything you requested. Our table was right next to the stage. We are hoping to take the kids sometime before the night time show. The night show is another matter. That is when things change from resturant to bar. The waitresses hop on to the piano and dance. Entertaining but all I could think is that in a few years, that could be Jenée up there.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment