Ok. It's official, I miss Jenee.
On the way up to drop her off I heard Cole say in a sing-song voice "I'm going to miss you." Jenee told him she would miss him too.
Don't tell her I told you this: We were going to the bank at the camp so she could deposite her money when she said that she thought she left the money back in the car. She and Alan went back while Cole and I looked around. They came back and made the deposit. What was not said until Alan told me later was that she was in the back seat looking and looking and looking and finally she found it. She had stuck it in her bra.
When Mom has a blog nothing is safe.
Some of you may not know this is the same camp I went to for voice many, many years ago. While some things are the same, there are a lot of great new things going on there. The dance studio is beautiful. J is going to have a great time there. Also there is a lot of cement paths that connect areas and there are two pools.
So even though I miss her mostly I am very excited to hear about what she is doing. She is going to dance her butt off and have a lot of fun too.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment