Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ignore the Stuff on the Counter

When Jim, Rico and I were young, Jim used to pick Rico up and throw him into the sofa so hard the sofa would rock back against the wall. Rico would cry and Jim would say "That didn't hurt!" I always wondered how Jim knew that. Well Cole may not have been flung by a sibling, but I am guessing that nobody would tell him "that didn't hurt!"

Yes. Those are stitch marks from the baseball embossed on Cole's arm. As you can see in the next picture, he is pretty proud of his battle wound. What you cannot see is that I wrote "Mom" in the layer of dirt on his face.















By the way, the game was not one to brag about... well, Cole did score the only run. We will brag about that.

Update on J: She is doing great. She has a check-up soon.

No comments: